Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) option is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Expand the exercises that you can perform with your F430 Power Rack by adding this 6 Pulley Option.
- FUNCTIONAL FRONT – Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights.
- GET LOW – In the Rear of the RFT are Dual Independent Low Pulleys. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc.
- BRING IT DOWN – The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More!
*IMPORTANT! If you own the F431 Lat, F434 Cable Crossover, or the F435 Weight Rack options, they will need to be removed and will no longer function.
Bodycraft RFT Option for F430 Power Rack
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200 lbs are available.
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
- Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.