Extensive thought went into the design of this gym, – our goal was to include benefits traditionally only provided from free weight training combined with the simplicity and safety of a home gym. And, we succeeded! Hundreds of available exercises from Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific, and Rehabilitation exercises. Add the optional Leg Press/Calf for intense lower body workout.
Bodycraft Elite Strength System
Bodycraft ABS System Exercise Stations and Features:
Active Balance System™ Simply engage the pin for traditional “machine style” bench press, or, pull the pin for “barbell style” bench press. In other words, when the overhead pin is engaged, the press arm is rigid like all other home gyms. When the pin is pulled, the press arm is allowed to swivel just enough that the user must balance the press arm, just like a barbell. The Active Balance System provides for symmetry and all the benefits of a barbell, yet the safety of a machine!
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on press arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: swivels to accommodate your space requirements. Includes a foot plate for low rows, and provides for abductor and adductor leg kicks, arm curls, upright rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station: for lat pull downs, and triceps push downs. Leg extension and curl station provides seated leg extension and seated leg curl.
- Leg/Thigh Station: provides for seated leg curls, standing leg curls, and seated leg extensions.
- Fully adjustable: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically “cradles” the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against wall.